Job Search Toolkit starts with … a New CV Template Just For You
You definitely need a current CV if you’re looking for a new job.
Actually it is handy to always have your CV up to date for that time when your ideal future boss asks if you have one (and this means keeping your LinkedIn current too).
We’ve made it easy for you:
- We’ve created a CV template in Word – easy to edit
- Download on laptop, PC and Mac (but not phone as it doesn’t that!)
- Save it as Draft CV and then your Name and the Date
- Edit to your heart’s content using the simple and easy to follow guidence (or not -it’s your CV after all!)
- Add your own career info
- Add key achievements
- Add contact details
- Save as Final CV Name and Date
- Save again
- Save as a PDF
- Send to job adverts, recruitment professionals and companies
- PS. Update your LinkedIn to nearly mirror (but try not to make it a word for word carbon copy)
If you need more help with it, you can just come back to us for more help plus The CV Writer works for WingroveTaylor so she can always assist with CV help, guidance and general career queries.
Start the process your Free CV Template (although we need you to agree for us to send you the CV so follow the steps via email and then hey presto, you can write or update your CV, and then get going with your job search).