Digital Marketing Manager
Location: St. Albans, Herts
Job title: Digital Marketing / ECommerce Manager
Salary: up to £35,000
Located: Company HQ in St. Albans
Start date: Yesterday!
Do you have solid SEO, AdWords and social media advertising knowledge?
Want to own and drive the digital marketing strategy as well as implement it with incredible results?
Can you take an MD’s vision and create profitable e-commerce strategies?
We need you to join this British, award-winning, rapidly expanding company in St. Albans to significantly grow market share, brand awareness and sales utilising your growth hacking expertise.
You’ll lead on:
- Creating and executing digital marketing strategies which speak to the company’s audience (both distributors and end customers)
- Grow the online global brand sales and have ownership of the P&L for direct to consumer sales.
- Lead the profitable execution of your digital marketing strategy from brief to post campaign analysis.
- Lead AdWords, Facebook Ads, retargeting and SEO strategies (where you may manage external partners/agencies for some of these)
- Effectively optimise campaign performance across all channels
- Report on campaign metrics and successes
- Iterate, innovate and improve campaigns where needed
- Work in partnership with the company’s marketing manager and assistant to develop integrated marketing campaigns such as developing profitable email nurture and marketing campaigns – you own the creation of the funnel and analysis of campaign stats, and the marketing manager delivers the content
- Continually analyse performance using Google Analytics and other insight platforms/tools to effectively report ROI across campaigns
What we’d like to see in your personality, skills and expertise:
- You’re likeable
- You’re an expert in your field
- You’re a team player (team fit is crucial as this is a growing and innovative company where people are at the heart of everything they do)
- Digital marketing, E-commerce and growth hacking
- Knowledge of SEO, AdWords, Facebook Ads and retargeting where you can effectively manage an agency/external partner
- You are a doer, an implementor – not just a strategy person
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Proven ability to work well and get the best out of your partners and external service providers
- Shopify knowledge (ideally)
The salary is up to £35,000, there is flexibility in your working hours and the office vibe is inclusive and friendly where everyone is on the same journey. Do you fancy bringing your ECommerce expertise onboard to drive their digital marketing?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Ready to apply for this job?
Simply click the button below to submit your application. Apply for this role