Foundation Executive Director
Closing Date: 25/01/2020
Salary: Dep. on experience
Role: Foundation Executive Director – newly founded Philanthropic Organisation
Do you believe that a new economy is possible that prioritises life on earth?
Looking for an autonomous, brand new role within a privately-funded Foundation as part of a 100% Impact focused family office?
Be the Earth Foundation is a privately funded, UK based, globally acting Charitable Foundation born in 2019. It is part of a family office committed to investing 100% of its capital towards impact.
The Foundation’s intention is to support alternative economies that serve all living beings in order for human and non-human life on earth to thrive forever.
Your role is to support the co-creation and execution of a strategy in line with the vision, maximising and measuring impact with the available resources.
Our capital is focused on:
Earth Protection, Regenerative Agriculture and Wellbeing
You’ll be able to show these qualities, skills and traits:
- inspirational leadership
- you’re a connector, able to explore and nurture relationships
- thrive in an autonomous role with the support of the board and family office team
- a strong network in the Environmental charitable and NGO sectors either locally or globally
- be able to develop clear and measurable objectives for the mission of Be The Earth
- you’re an excellent communicator, with excellent written and spoken English
- have a fun and positive energy who sees opportunities rather than problems, things to be grateful for rather than things to complain about
- deeply aligned and connected to the vision
- self-motivated and enjoys creative freedom
- UK based
Your skills and experience will enable you to:
- identify and nurture connections with grassroots projects and initiatives in line with our mission
- co-create a strategy to maximise, measure and grow the scale of impact with the resources available
- use your knowledge of (or desire to develop knowledge of) those pursuing innovative or disruptive work to move towards an economy that puts the earth and all living beings (including humans) before profit
- This is a permanent, full-time role.
- Your salary will be competitive and based on your level of experience.
- Average of 40 hours per week.
- You are expected to manage your own time in order to ensure your accountabilities are met.
- If you need lots of structure and big infrastructure, this may not be the right role for you.
- You’ll be working in a small team as part of a Global family office, with partner organisations such as The Bertha Foundation and 42 Acres as part of the family constellation.
- You will report to a board of trustees whose role it is to fully support you to thrive.
You will be primarily based in the UK, at the Foundation’s London base in Cavendish Square.
Strictly no agencies or recruitment consultants.
We are the Foundation’s managing hiring partners – Your People Partners.
Ready to apply for this job?
Simply click the button below to submit your application.
Apply for this role