Inside Sales Coordinator
Closing Date: 20/01/2020
Salary: £20-25,000 dep. on experience
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Coordinator
BASED: UWE Campus, Bristol (with occasional travel to Bodmin, Cornwall head office)
SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000
About the Company
You would be joining a small but (really quite) ambitious high-tech fitness equipment company who are aiming to change the face of fitness. Their flagship product is the ‘CardioWall’, which sells into gyms, sports clubs, hospitals and schools, and they have a new range of interactive game features that sell into the global indoor adventure/trampoline park market.
We’re looking for a really well-organised, on-the-ball Inside Sales Coordinator to handle the customer interface for all sales orders, provide relationship and technical support to distribution partners, and support the field-based Business Development team members.
- Inside sales (leads/prospects) including taking prospects and leads, developing then nurturing relationships with potential customers
- Insides sales (cold) including developing new leads including the ability to research and locate potential new customers as well as some cold calling from time to time
- Provide first-line support for Key Distribution Partners in the US and across Europe
- Sales admin (direct phone and email communications with customers and prospects)
- Sales admin (CRM); keeping the database up to date
- Liaising between the customer, your colleagues in Bristol, and the head office and factory in Cornwall
- Helping the company to keep growing by doing whatever is needed ‘for the cause’
- This is a potential stepping stone into a field sales role in the future
- Have inside sales or sales administration experience
- Have a strong interest in health, sport and fitness (tiddlywinks doesn’t count!)
- Be fantastic at talking to people on the phone
- Be a friendly, out-going, and positive team player
- Be well organised and good at following a process, keeping records and generally being ‘on the ball’ and good with detail
- Have solid English writing skills so you can follow up with prospects and customers via email
- Be able to work without the need to be supervised (after your initial training of course!) and a completer finisher
- Be fun to have in the team – we believe a sense of humour is essential for good team working
- Excel at solving problems for your prospects and customers
- Be a keen and quick learner
- Flexible and open to change (their rapid growth means things change quickly – in a good way)
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and managing a number of projects at one time
- Recent graduate with a passionate interest in health, sport and fitness
- You like your technology – after all, it’s at the core of what we do
- Comfortable with a role that’s currently about 50% inside sales ad 50% sales administration but with the focus on sales development
- You can get to our office on the UWE Campus either by car or public transport (the office is based at FutureSpace on the UWE Campus by Abbey Wood)
Our hiring process includes an initial phone interview. Then we are hosting a short workshop to allows those without the ‘nicest looking CV’ to shine.
Your CV is not the be-all and end-all. As long as you have the experience and personality we’re looking for…and how often does your CV show your personality?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Ready to apply for this job?
Simply click the button below to submit your application.
Apply for this role