Our Business is Growing Yours
Check out more details about the job below, and then if it’s what you’re looking for apply too!
Closing Date: 14/08/2020
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
We are looking for a software developer/software engineer to join the expanding team in Bristol.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and practice cutting edge IT technologies in Web and Mobile App development for this high-tech firm who provides Electronic Point of Sale (EPoS) Till System, Online Ordering service and Payment Solutions.
There are 2 major products which make the lives of hospitality teams within restaurants, take-outs and cafes much easier.
Product 1: EPOS Till System
Developing new features and maintain the existing system in both front-end and back-end. This will require all your knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery, Cordova, Android, Java, .NET Web APIs and MS SQL database.
Product 2: Online Ordering services / Scan to Order services
You’ll be developing web apps in Angular 2+ with Android and iOS and helping to maintain the back-end dashboard and develop new features according to the development roadmap.
You’ll also be working with one of the co-founders to develop new products and opportunities.
We’d love you to be able to show the following skills, experience and personality traits:
• Programming experience ideally with formal education to match
• Web development skills (HTML + CSS + JQuery, Angular 2+)
• C# ASP.NET development experience
• Mobile App development experience (iOS, Android)
• Databases development experience (MS SQL Server T-SQL)
• Enthusiasm and desire to learn
• Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
• You love to solve problems
And can do so autonomously as this is a small team where it will be you and one other tech development/developer (the co-founder who built the products so far).
We also need to be able to see some the following throughout the hiring process:
• Commercial working experience preferred – at least a couple of years in industry in a web app software development/software engineer role
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• Good work planning and documentation skills
If you would feel lost or just a number in a big company, perhaps think about joining this entrepreneurial, ambitious team with the vision and desire to really take on the big boys when it comes to helping solve tech headaches for the hospitality sector.
Simply click the button below to submit your application.Apply for this role