Job title: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
Based: Just outside Harpenden (you will need a car and be able to drive as it’s nowhere near public transport)
Start date: ASAP
Do you have some accounts admin experience?
Know the difference between processing and reconciling bills and expenses versus sales invoices?
And you’d love to work with a small operations team of this multi-award winning natural skincare company?
Plus you’re able to get to the office on a working farm by car as public transport is non-existent just outside of Harpenden, Hertfordshire?
We’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be working as part of a small team in a fast growing business and be fully involved in all aspects of daily operations from accounts administration to helping to ensure their customers get their packages containing their beautiful luxury skincare products on time and looking lovely.
It’s a varied team with a different radio station on in the office each day to reflect their personalities (hint: get there early to get the pick of the radio dial!)
Your experience, personality and skills will include:
- Accounts admin including reconciliations
- Attention to detail (you mean some people don’t have attention to detail?!)
- Like learning new systems such as Xero
- Liaise with customers by email and sometimes take the odd phone call
- All hands-on-deck attitude
- Team player
- Love being in a small team
- You drive and have a car and can get to just outside Harpenden every day (Monday to Friday!)
Can’t wait to hear from you ASAP. Interviews will start ASAP.