Job title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Beautiful, peaceful, bright office in West Dulwich
Hours: Full-time (9am-5.30pm), Monday to Friday with some flexibility for start and finish time
Salary range: £22,000 - £27,000
Are you an experienced Account Assistant or Bookkeeper with AAT level 3 qualification?
You’d love to work in a small practice and have the opportunity to be trained as an accountant and complete your AAT level 4?
You are excited by the idea of making a difference to small business owners and the local community?
Perhaps this is the role for you.
You’d be joining a small team of 3 (so far) but they have plans for growth and expansion into other parts of London.
The company enjoy helping small business owners of mainly 1-2 staff and know that their efforts can help to reduce their clients’ stress when it comes to their accounts.
Your role will be to use your existing skills and experience across a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities including:
- review, complete and file VAT returns
- work with clients to get all the info needed for timely self-assessments, P11ds and annual accounts
- prepare and file self-assessments and annual accounts
- set up Receipt Bank and Xero with new clients
As a small team, we’re looking for a friendly, experienced accounts technician or assistant who is keen to progress their skills further. The company will support you in your AAT level 4 with study time in the office as part of your normal working week.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills, experience and personality:
- AAT Level 3 (essential)
- Working knowledge of Xero (ideally)
- You get things done
- You love detail and accuracy
- Work well with supervision
- Team player
- Excited by the idea of making a difference to business owners and the community
- Quick to learn
- Keen desire to complete your AAT level 4 in the next 12-18 months
- Live within a very easy commute of West Dulwich
The assessment and interview shortlisting process will start as soon as your CV is received by our team so do send your CV across today.