Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £42,000 to £47,000
Located: Company HQ near St. Alban's in London Colney
Start date: Yesterday
Are your SEO, AdWords and social media advertising skills on point?
Want to own and drive the digital marketing strategy as well as implement it with incredible results?
Can you take an MD’s vision and make it real with your digital marketing skills?
We need you to join this award winning and rapidly expanding company in St. Albans to significantly grow market share, brand awareness and sales utilising your growth hacking expertise.
You’ll lead on:
- The creation and execution of amazing marketing that tells the company’s story
- Manage the P&L effectively whilst ensuring the profitable execution of your digital marketing strategy from brief to post campaign analysis
- Develop and drive the e-commerce strategy
- Lead AdWords, Facebook Ads, retargeting and SEO strategies (where you may manage external partners for some of these)
- Effectively optimise campaign performance across all channels
- Report on campaign metrics and successes
- Iterate, innovate and improve campaigns where needed
- Work in partnership with the company's marketing manager and assistant to develop integrated campaigns
- Continually analyse performance using Google Analytics and other insight platforms/tools to effectively report ROI across campaigns
What we’d like to see in your personality, skills and expertise:
- You’re likeable, an expert in your field and a team player (team fit is crucial as this is a growing and innovative company where people are at the heart of everything they do)
- Expertise and experience in digital marketing and growth hacking
- SEO, AdWords, Facebook Ads, retargeting expertise
- You are a doer, an implementor - not just a strategy person
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Proven ability to work well and get the best out of your partners and external service providers
The salary is £42-47,000, working hours 9am-5.30pm and the office vibe is inclusive and friendly where everyone is on the same journey. Do you fancy bringing your expertise onboard to drive their digital marketing?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.