Job title: Fabricator / Joiner
Salary: £20-25,000 depending upon experience
We are currently helping one of the UK’s leading kitchen improvement companies to hire a new Fabricator / Bench Joiner for their Ipswich based workshop.
They’d be happy to welcome you on board if you have qualifications in carpentry and joinery as well as hands-on practical experience with joinery, so please do apply if you have the qualifications and experience.
A good working attitude and the desire to learn and do well is absolutely key.
In order to excel in this role, you will have:
- NVQ Qualification in Carpentry / Joinery or time served.
- Hands on experience where carpentry & joinery were the major elements of the role and responsibilities.
- Fabricating experience is required.
- Good organisational skills in a workshop type environment.
- Experience in installations of kitchens or bathrooms would be accepted also.
- Happy to learn how to work with granite.
- Must enjoy learning and have a desire to continually learn new skills.
- Very well presented and you take pride in your appearance.
- Excellent communications skills with colleagues as well as customers.
- Understands and is able to work to deadlines is essential
A Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
There is potential to develop your career with this company and become a Kitchen Fitter in time where salaries are more like £25-30,000 so this could be a good career move for you.
In return, you’d be joining a leading company in this sector and as such, they offer a solid career with a secure salary as well as an excellent training programme.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV with details of your current salary across to Your People Partners: Wingrove Tailored who are acting as recruitment agents in this instance.
We look forward to hearing from you.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE